Executive Summary

The Detailing Studio aims to provide better quality and service for customers. So, To improve a vehicle’s look and condition, car detailing requires a complete cleaning, repair, and finishing procedure. Paint, glass, wheels, carpeting, and other exterior and interior surfaces are professionally cleaned, going above and beyond the typical car wash.

To continuously exist in the market, I need to promote my business. So I will choose social media platforms which is the best way to grow in the competitive market. Apart from this, I will promote my studio in colleges and schools which will help to raise my studio.

Among the essential elements of auto detailing are;

1. Exterior Detailing: This involves washing, waxing, polishing, and protecting the exterior surfaces of the vehicle. To keep shine and durability, it involves cleaning the surface of the paint, eliminating stains, and pollutants, and applying protective coatings.
  2. Interior Detailing: Interior detailing is the process of cleaning and restoring the vehicle’s interior surfaces, such as the trim, door panels, dashboard, carpets, and upholstery. To recover and preserve interior materials, vacuuming, steam cleaning, and applying conditioners are all part of the process.
  3. Engine Bay Detailing: To improve the appearance and longevity of the engine, engine area detailing is cleaning and degreasing the engine compartment to get rid of dirt, oil, and grease.

Funding: I am starting a new business, so I need funding to expand my business. Family plays a vital role in raising financing funds for my business. With the help of my family, I can start my detailing studio easily. Even, if I will have some shortage of investment, I can borrow from my friends. Even, they will help me to expand my business. Like, by sharing content on their social media accounts, my friends help me to connect with more people and ultimately reduce the cost of my social media advertisements.

Competitors: In the car detailing industry, there are a variety of competitors depending on factors such as location, target market, and services offered. However, our main focus is on providing better quality and service for the customers at reasonable prices. Even, we will use eco-friendly products which will help to maintain their vehicle for the long term and increase resale value. The best thing will be in our business, we also provide mobile service which will allow us to detail their vehicle at their place and customer can save their time.

Recruitment: In the beginning, I will not recruit any employees due to new business. However, I will hire one employee in the summer because my business is based on the season. People do not prefer the detailing in summer because of the snow. So, in those days, my studio will get less profit and I will not need any employee. On summer days, the majority of people visit car detailing to maintain their vehicles. On those days, I can not handle my business. As a result, I will recruit one employee who knows everything about car detailing.